Giving to charity is a fundamental part of life in Laurelhill Community College. Pupils are encouraged to participate in charity functions and fundraisers. The main aim of our ethos of “giving” is to make all pupils aware of:
- The social, moral, emotional and health difficulties that people face both in Ireland and overseas.
- The privileges that we have when compared to others.
- Days in which a difference can be made even if only in a small way.
- Their ability to actively help in making a difference irrespective of their academic, physical or emotional standing.
- The results of making a difference.
Flash starts here
Flash ends here